Provides funding towards UAE based SMEs within Defense, Security and Aviation sectors for the expansion of operations, development of capabilities and innovation of products and solutions. SDF has launched the Venture Debt Program in Nov 2019, with an allocated fund of AED 700 million.
The Venture Debt Program was launched by The Strategic Development Fund with the aim to provide loans to local private SMEs at favorable terms
Flexible collateral requirement
Competitive interest rates
Low borrower contribution
- Defense & Security
- Aviation Sector
- The shareholding of the company must be 51% Emirati owned and managed.
- Free zone companies serving UAE Government contracts
- The Company should be based in the UAE
- Capex and supply chain financing: AED 10M -60M
- Innovation financing AED 5M – 20M
VALUE ADD IN THE UAE
The company business should add value in the UAE through:
- Local integration, assembly, production or design and development
- Localization of the supply chain
- A certain % of shareholder in business is required and this varies on a case by case bases.